Friday, March 8, 2013

Celebrating our women

  
To our wonderful strong women in Middle East, Turkey and Africa. You folks are one of the biggest inspiration and reasons why I come to work every day and strive to make this company even a better place to work. I see that you folks evolve and grow stronger every year and your careers flourish and I want to reaffirm that we are here right behind you to support your growth in whatever you wish to achieve in the future too. I am reading Mary Robinson’s 'Everybody Matters' these days; former President of Ireland who I got to meet. She had an amazing spark that came from her courage and armed with a mission to change the world for women and every other person who didn’t have a voice. When I met with Sally Ride who was the first woman in space and Hellen Clark, former prime minister of New Zealand, I saw the similar relentless strive to carry on to do good.


We women can do and can be.

Happy women’s day to all of you from your very proud woman colleague:)

Ayse  

“Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have.”

Margaret Mead (1902-1978), Cultural Anthropologist